Photo Tips from IDMan™
Tips for Taking Your Own Digital Photos for ID Badges
- Always use a flash and a light colored background.
- Remove subject’s
hat and sunglasses.
- Write the person's name and pertinent information in two inch high letters
on a dry erase board with a medium to thick
dry erase marker. Have the person hold the board three to five inches below
their chin. The picture will be cropped to show just the face. This procedure
will help ensure that the correct name and photo are utilized.
- Take the picture five to seven feet from your
the camera at the same height as the subject's
- Take two to three pictures of each subject with
your camera set to a medium quality setting (1-2
Mega pixels per photo setting if utilizing a digital camera). Each picture
should be less than 200 KB.
- Review the photos in your camera's view finder to ensure that there is
no glare in glasses and that the information
on the dry erase-board can be read. To
remove glare, back the camera up two feet
and zoom in on the subject.
- Avoid Picture It™ photo
- Make a copy of the disk or CD containing your photos. Label both copies
with your company name and location and the first
initial and last name of each of the subjects.
You can mail us your digital photos at:
P.O. Box 6854
Richmond VA 23230
or an alternate address provided by your local IDMan™ representative
or Email photos to IDCardProduction@IDMAN4U.com in
a standard JPEG format
© 2010 IDMan™ - All rights reserved.
Photo ID Badges, Cards, Tags & Accessories - Richmond, Virginia - VA USA